After an infamous 2020, Christmas this year will hold newfound meaning as we reconnect with family and friends. With relaxed restrictions, now is the time to move forward with planning for your family Christmas, work lunch or that end of year catch up with friends.
So pop the champagne and enjoy stress free Christmas entertaining with our top party planning tips below.
The Practical Components
Whether you are entertaining in your home or outdoors, the practical elements such as tables, plates, chairs and catering equipment are absolute essentials.
- Ensure you have comfortable seating for guests of all ages
- Utilise ice buckets and eskies to keep beverages chilled. For larger parties, look to hire a mobile cold-room for stowing food and beverages
- Hire in plates, glasses and cutlery to ensure you have enough, your table will have a consistent look and you can box it all up when finished
- If you are planning on entertaining outdoors, consider a marquee to ensure your day is sunshine (or rain!) protected.
The Pretty Stuff
Nothing beats a beautifully styled Christmas table! Ensure your Christmas table is on point by:
- Hiring in crisp, white linens including clothes and napkins
- Ensuring you have the correct glassware for the occasion
- Style with candles, fresh florals and Australian bush inspired botanicals for a warm, inviting look.
Utilise Eucalypt or native inspired garland as your table runner. Photo credit: Pinterest
Create an all white table setting and use fresh flora for colour and impact. Photo credit: Pinterest
Utilise our fresh white napkins to create simple but effective table decor. Photo credit: Pinterest
Nail a modern farmhouse look with a rustic table, our Americana chairs, white plates and glassware. Photo credit: Pinterest
Perfect Your Placement
Not sure how to set the correct table? See our cheats guide below!